Zucchini Carrot Patties | dietplan-101.com
A healthy and easy-to-prepare vegetable patties with simple ingredients, great to be served as a snack or appetizer on the vegetable day for the Cabbage Soup diet.
Yields: 2 servings
- 1/2 medium yellow zucchini
- 1/2 medium green zucchini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Shred zucchini and carrot with a food processor.
- Add salt to shredded zucchini and set aside for 5 minutes. Then, lightly squeeze out extra liquid and put it in a bowl.
- Add in carrot and garlic and mix well, season to taste with pepper.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan with some olive oil.
- Shape the veggie mix into patties and put them into the pan.
- When the bottom side is lightly browned, turn it over and continue cooking the other side.
- When both sides are done, transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve as a snack or appetizer. (Each serving: 5.4 g Net Carbs)