Cappuccino Banana Smoothie | dietplan101.com
Cappuccino Banana Smoothie is the perfect beverage for those who follow the cabbage soup diet. This creamy smoothie is low in calories, high in protein and carbohydrates, and packed with taste! This recipe is suitable for Day 4 of the cabbage soup diet.
- 3/4 cup (237 ml) skimmed milk
- 2 tsps cocoa powder
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 2 tbsps water
- 1/2 banana (cut into chunks)
- 6 ice cubes
- 3 tsps sugar (or sugar substitute)
- Add banana chunks, sugar, cocoa powder, and 3 ice cubes into the blender.
- Mix skimmed milk with instant coffee and pour into a blender until smooth.
- Add the remaining 3 ice cubes and blend until smooth and serve chilled.