Blanched Spinach with Sesame Sauce (Cabbage Soup Diet) | dietplan-101.com
Blanched Spinach with Sesame Sauce (for Cabbage Soup Diet) is a great accompaniment to your cabbage soup or other low-carb dishes. This recipe takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, and it is full of flavor. Enjoy!
- 1 bunch spinach (blanched & roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsps sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp + 3 tbsps soy sauce
- mirin (to taste)
- Put sesame seeds and 1 tbsp soy sauce in a mortar and pestle and make into sesame paste.
- Add in another 3 tbsps soy sauce and mirin.
- Simmer the mixture for 2 minutes and pour over the blanched spinach.