Beef Mushroom Vegetables Kebab Skewers (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | dietplan101.com
The delicious beef and mushroom kebab skewers make a great snack. You can make them yourself, keep the ingredients in stock at home, and make your own kebabs whenever you want.
You may use any vegetable (Dukan allowed) to your liking (e.g. zucchini, onion, eggplant, asparagus).
This recipe serves 6.
- 10 oz (280 g) lean beef tenderloin cubes
- 6 cherry/grape tomatoes
- 6 button mushrooms
- 1/2 yellow pepper (cut into 6 pieces)
- 1/2 red pepper (cut into 6 pieces)
- 6 wooden skewers (presoaked in water, then lightly coated with olive oil)
For the marinade:
- 1 tbsp less sodium soy sauce (e.g. Kikkoman)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- dash of ground ginger
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- sugar substitute (Splenda or Stevia) (to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Add in the beef cubes and coat them well with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours to marinate, stir them in between.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Thread the marinated beef cubes and vegetables alternatively onto the skewers.
- Arrange them on a non-stick baking pan and cook in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes, turning in between, until all sides are well cooked.