Low-Calorie Lean Beef Meatloaf| dietplan101.com
This lean beef meatloaf is a family favorite. It’s low in calories and rich in flavor—just the right combination to satisfy your family’s meaty cravings. The secret to keeping the calories down? Use extra lean ground beef and egg whites instead of eggs. You’ll get all the benefits of a hearty meatloaf without all the fat.
Each serving is about 121 calories.
This recipe serves 7.
- 12 oz (340 g) extra lean ground beef 95/5
- 1 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 egg
- 5 tbsps chopped onion
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixer until well mixed.
- Put the beef mixture in a bread pan and bake for about an hour, or until cooked through.