Veal Scaloppini in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Steamed Green Bean (Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | dietplan101.com
Dukan Dieters can enjoy a delicate Veal Scaloppini in Mushroom Cream Sauce, with Steamed Green Bean topped with Parmesan. This is wonderfully tasty food that is light enough to keep you on track with the Dukan Diet.
This recipe serves 2.
- 14 oz (400 g) mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 veal scaloppini (6 oz each, thickness 0.4 inch/1 cm)
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups green beans (steamed)
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan.
- Gently brown the sliced mushrooms until tender and set aside.
- Gently brown the veal cutlets on both sides and set them aside.
- Heat the sour cream over low heat (don’t boil), and keep stirring, until it reduces and golden in color.
- Add in the browned mushroom and reheat to a simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the browned scaloppini and simmer for another minute, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve while hot with the steamed green beans.