Low-Calorie Mixed Grilled Pepper with Balsamic Vinaigrette | dietplan-101.com
Satisfy your craving for grilled vegetables with this fresh and healthy grilled pepper side dish. With a hint of sweetness from the grilled peppers, a drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette adds the perfect finishing touch. Low-calorie, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly.
This recipe serves 4 with each serving of about 99 calories.
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsps Italian parsley
- 3 basil leaves
- 2 tbsps toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- Grill whole bell peppers for a few minutes on each side until charred, then seal tightly in a paper bag for 20 minutes.
- Remove skins, stems, and seeds, then cut into quarters.
- Process all ingredients for dressing in a processor until smooth, and season to taste with salt.
- Gently toss the salad dressing with grilled peppers.