Low-Calorie Zucchini with Salsa | dietplan-101.com
Trim and tuck into this low-calorie dish, a scrumptious meal that takes only fifteen minutes to make. The lean chicken and zucchini, braised with salsa and peppery cilantro, are sure to please. Enjoy!
This recipe serves 5 with each serving of about 25 calories
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 8 oz (227 g) jar salsa (or homemade salsa)
- salt (to taste, optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Arrange the zucchini slices on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Top the zucchini with salsa, then fold the foil to seal the vegetable tightly.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, until the zucchini is tender.
- Season with salt, if desired, and serve.