Andalusian Salad (Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | dietplan-101.com
A light and healthy salad, a generous portion of lettuce with toppings of cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and bell peppers, dressed with Greek yogurt. Great for a quick lunch or light dinner!
- 1/2 can heart of palms (drained & roughly chopped)
- 1/2 can artichoke hearts (drained & quartered)
- 1/2 cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 red pepper (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (roughly chopped)
For the salad dressing:
- 1 (6-oz/170-g) plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsps white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Mix all the salad dressing ingredients in a salad bowl, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add all the chopped vegetables to the dressing and toss well to combine.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes before serving.