Crab-Egg Meatballs (for Dukan Diet PV Cruise/PP Attack) | dietplan101.com
Dukan dieters are invited to enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make crab-egg meatballs for protein and extra calories. Crab meat is high in protein but also for those who want to lose weight and embrace the Dukan Diet and its principles.
This recipe yields 10.
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) cooked crab meat (or crab stick)
- 1 hard-boiled egg (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tbsps mixed pickled peppers* (omit this for PP Attack)
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 oz (28 g) chopped crab meat
For mixed pickled peppers:
- 1 cup sliced gherkins pickles (unsalted) (drained)
- 1 cup sliced jalapenos pickles (drained)
- 1/4 cup capers (drained)
- Finely chop the gherkins and jalapeno pickles.
- Then add in the capers and mix well.
- Keep refrigerated in a sterilized glass jar.
- Finely chop all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Roll into balls, then coat with the remaining crab meat.
- Keep refrigerated to cool before serving.