Roasted Eggplant Flesh and Garlic (Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | dietplan101.com
A Dukan Diet classic! This delicious, low-carb side dish is super simple to make and makes it easy to put together a complete meal. The soft and tender flavor of the fresh eggplant pairs perfectly with garlic and herbs. You can serve this as a side or use it as an ingredient in a variety of meals.
This recipe serves 1.
- 1 eggplant (pricked with a fork)
- 1 head garlic
- dash of coriander powder
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Place the eggplant and garlic onto lined baking and roast it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Rotate the eggplant and roast for another 10 minutes, or until the inside becomes soft. The garlic will have roasted inside its own skin and becomes soft. Set aside to cool.
- After cooling, halve the roasted eggplant and spoon out the flesh into a bowl.
- Add in some roasted garlic and coriander powder and mix well. Serve.