Pineapple Almond Milk Smoothies (for Atkins Diet Phase 3) | dietplan-101.com
This pineapple almond milk smoothie is a delicious, tropical-inspired and refreshing drink for hot summer days. This tropical variety is perfect for a hot summer day or to complement your Atkins diet phase 3 recipes
This recipe yields 2 servings with each serving of 12 g net carbs.
- 20 whole almonds (blanched)
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 1/2 oz (70 g) fresh pineapple (diced & frozen)
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup homemade sugar-free almond milk
- 2 sachets sweetener
- Boil whole almonds in water for 1 minute only, then rinse with cold water and remove the skins.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.