Mixed Berries Yogurt Smoothie (for South Beach Phase 2) | dietplan-101.com
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries are loaded with antioxidants. They not only help you lose weight, and prevent diseases, but taste great too. Load up your fridge with these tiny but nutrient-rich berries. Sweetened or unsweetened, start your day off with this great-tasting and healthy smoothie.
This recipe yields 2 servings with each serving of13.4 g Net Carbs, 100 calories.
- 1/2 cup strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 sachet sweetener (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with extra berries (if desired).
- Serve immediately.