Banana Chocolate Milk Smoothie (Cabbage Soup Diet) | dietplan-101.com
Bananas are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. They are rich in potassium, which is an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function. Smoothies made using sweet and creamy bananas do not require additional sweetener, thus making them a healthier drink!
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 medium bananas (sliced & frozen)
- 2 1/2 tbsps unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat milk (chilled)
- Add cocoa powder to water and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.