Low-Calorie Ground Turkey Vegetables Soup| dietplan-101.com
A nutritious soup with a flavorful and exotic mix of ground turkey and vegetables. This low-calorie soup is packed with lots of veggies to keep you full.
This recipe serves 4 with each serving of 1 cup about 111 calories.
- 8 oz (227 g) lean ground turkey 93/7
- 2 cups boiled water
- 1 cup unsweetened tomato juice
- 1 beef/chicken bouillon cube
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1 stalk (5″) celery (sliced)
- 3 tbsps chopped onion
- 1 cup (1/2″ pieces) green bean
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Lightly brown ground turkey in a non-stick pan.
- Put all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for at least 4 hours.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.