Low-Calorie Sautéed Button Mushrooms with Parsley | dietplan-101.com
Sautéed mushrooms are a great addition to your chicken and fish dishes, as well as for use in sandwiches and salads. These low-calorie sautéed button mushrooms with parsley are versatile and can be served alone or in combination with eggs
This recipe serves 2 with each serving of about 65 calories.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 cups fresh button mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt* (or to taste)
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
- Sauté garlic and parsley a minute, then add in sliced mushrooms.
- Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms become soft.
- Add in seasoned salt and mix well.