Low-Calorie Baked Eggs with Tomatoes and Bell Pepper | dietplan-101.com
This healthy breakfast recipe is low in calories and high in flavor. It’s the perfect way to start your day if you’re trying to lose weight! If you love tomatoes and bell pepper, then this dish is for you. It may seem like an unusual combination, but once you taste it, you’ll know that it’s delicious.
This recipe serves 4 and each serving is 110 calories.
- 1 can (16-oz) whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 tsp dried chervil (French parsley)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices toast
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Drain the canned tomatoes and keep the juice.
- Put the tomatoes in an 8″ baking dish.
- Mix the flour and salt with the tomato juice until smooth, then add the bell pepper slices and chervil.
- Add the eggs to the tomato mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Pour the whole mixture into the dish and bake in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with toast.