Low-Calorie Mixed Fruit Salad with Orange Juice | dietplan-101.com
This recipe is for when you want to eat a light but satisfying meal. This can be eaten as part of a balanced diet and is good for anyone who is trying to lose weight or just cut back on the number of calories consumed.
This recipe serves 8 with each serving about 106 calories.
- 2 cups fresh strawberry (sliced)
- 1 medium banana (sliced)
- 1 medium red apple (unpeeled & diced)
- 1 cup (165 g) fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup (151 g) green seedless grapes
- 2 fresh peach (peeled & diced)
- 2 kiwis (sliced)
- 6 tbsps frozen concentrate orange juice (unsweetened, at room temperature)
- Combine all ingredients in a large salad bowl and mix well to let the flavors blend together.
- Cover and chill for a few hours before serving.