Low-Calorie Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancake | dietplan-101.com
Low-Calorie Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancake Mix offers all of the great taste you’ve come to expect without the extra calories, giving you more without compromising on nutrition. This pancake mix contains no trans fat, added sugar, or artificial flavors
This recipe yields 20 and each serving of 1 pancake is about 31 calories
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup (120 g) whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup (244 g) 1% low-fat milk
- 4 oz (113 g) non-fat yogurt
- Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon in a bowl, and mix well.
- Add in milk and whisk until smooth, then add in yogurt and mix well.
- Fold in beaten egg whites until well combined.
- Pour a small amount of batter into a preheated non-stick pan and cook until both sides of the pancake are golden brown.