Gluten-Free Waffles | dietplan-101.com
Make everyone in your family happy with gluten-free waffles. These are light and crisp on the outside, yet fluffy on the inside. Made from a unique blend of gluten-free flours. Feel free to add some fruits to make it a more balanced breakfast.
This recipe yields 9 pieces.
Can’t find the flour you need? Try out our gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsps melted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 3 tsps baking powder
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy, then add in the milk, melted butter, salt and mix well.
- Mix the flour and baking powder in another bowl until well blended, then sift the into the egg mixture.
- Mix until the batter is smooth and a little thicker than pancake batter. If it is too thick, add in extra milk.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter onto the preheated waffle maker and bake until the waffle is golden in color.
- Serve immediately with desire toppings.