Green Peas with Peanuts and Dill (South Beach Phase 2) | dietplan-101.com
Serve Green Peas with Peanuts and Dill alongside your favorite meat or vegetable, or enjoy it as a simple side dish for lunch or dinner. You won’t be able to resist this tasty and nutritious recipe!
This recipe serves 2.
- 10 oz (283 g) frozen peas
- 4 tbsps chopped celery
- 1 tbsp low-fat butter
- 1 1/2 tsps chopped fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp dried dill)
- salt & black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tbsps toasted peanuts (or chopped walnuts/slivered almonds)
- Cook the frozen peas in a pot of boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Put the cooked peas in a saucepan, add in celery, butter, and dill, and heat through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with peanuts.