Gluten-Free Vinegar Honey Mustard with Cinnamon | dietplan-101.com
Whether you are looking for a simple condiment, a topper for your salad, or a dipping sauce for your favorite grilled meat, our Vinegar Honey Mustard with Cinnamon is a must-have! Made with gluten-free ingredients, this pairing of vinegar and mustard makes it perfect for anyone on gluten-free or low-carb diets.
- 8 oz (225 g) mustard seeds
- 1 1/4 cups white wine vinegar
- 1″ (2.5 cm) cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup honey
- Combine mustard seeds, vinegar, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl, and soak for 6 to 8 hours at room temperature.
- Using a mortar and pestle (or food processor), pound these ingredients and honey to make a stiff paste (adding some extra vinegar if needed).
- Store in fridge in sterilized glass jars.