Gluten-Free Chicken Mushroom Vegetables Kebabs | dietplan101.com
Gluten-Free Chicken Mushroom Vegetables Kebabs can be on your table in 30 minutes or less. These delicious kebabs will not only give you a hearty meal but they are packed with lean protein and good carbs from the veggies.
This recipe serves 4.
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini (thickly sliced)
- 2 bell peppers (cut into small pieces)
- 3 1/2 oz (100 g) button mushrooms
- 1 1/2 lbs (680 g) chicken breast cubes
- 2 tbsps chopped coriander (for serving)
- Preheat lightly greased grill to medium-high.
- Whisk lemon juice with olive oil in a small bowl.
- Blanch zucchini, bell pepper, and mushroom in boiled water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Thread the chicken cubes and vegetables onto 4 skewers alternatively, then lightly brush them with the lemon-olive oil mixture.
- Grill the kebab skewers for about 12-15 minutes, turning and basting occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and drizzle with some olive oil. Serve.