Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffin | dietplan-101.com
The Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffin is a delicious and healthy alternative to standard muffins. Made with gluten-free rice flour, baking soda, and cinnamon, this beautiful little muffin will make your Friday at work a lot sweeter.
This recipe yields 12.
- 1/3 cup (75 g) caster sugar
- 1 cup (160 g) rice flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsps canola oil
- 1 medium apple (peeled & grated)
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, rice flour, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and soda bicarbonate until well blended.
- Mix eggs and oil in another bowl, then add to the dry ingredients.
- Add in grated apple and stir very briefly.
- Pour into lined medium-size muffin cups and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and firm.