Gluten-Free Millet Porridge with Dried Fruit | dietplan-101.com
This Gluten-Free Millet Porridge with Dried Fruit is perfect for breakfast or dessert! High in iron and protein, millet is a great grain to add to your gluten-free diet. Get the best of both worlds by pairing it with dried fruit for a delicious bite any morning of the week!
This recipe serves 1.
- 1/3 cup raw millet
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tbsps of any dried fruit (or more, to taste)
- agave syrup/honey (to taste)
- Combine millet, water, milk, cinnamon, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and simmer for 1/2 hour. Remove from heat.
- Add in dried fruit and syrup.
- Serve hot.