Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding | dietplan-101.com
Gluten-Free Yorkshire Pudding. Light and fluffy, these traditional British puddings are made with gluten-free self-raising flour, allowing you to enjoy this classic while avoiding gluten.
This recipe yields 8.
- 4 oz (115 g) gluten-free self-raising flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 medium egg
- 1 cup + 3 tbsps (280 ml) water-milk mixture (half milk half water)
- 1 oz (28 g) vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C.
- Combine flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the middle, then add the egg and half of the water-milk mixture.
- Mix to form a smooth batter, then add in the remaining water-milk mixture slowly.
- Beat the batter well to incorporate air into the batter.
- Heat oil in 8 patty tins in the preheated oven.
- When the oil begins to smoke, pour the batter into the tins.
- Bake on the top of the oven for about 20 minutes until risen and brown.