Gluten-Free Chocolate-Lemon Mascarpone Cream Parfait | dietplan-101.com
This gluten-free, parfait is a treat that’s easy to make and fun to eat! A layer of fluffy mascarpone cream is topped with fluffy lemon chantilly, then sprinkled with gluten-free chocolate shavings, which melt in your mouth.
- 7 oz (200 g) mascarpone cheese
- 9 fl. oz (270 ml) double cream
- 6 oz (170 g) melted plain chocolate (via double boil method)
- 4 tbsps icing sugar
- 1 lemon (zest & juice)
- some grated chocolate (for decorating)
- Mix mascarpone cheese and cream, then divide into 2 bowls.
- Add melted chocolate to 1 bowl and mix well.
- For another bowl, mix in the icing sugar, lemon zest, and juice.
- In 4 glasses, put alternate layers of chocolate cream and lemon cream.
- Chill before serving.