Gluten-Free Egg Pasta | dietplan-101.com
Made with the same ingredients as traditional pasta, Gluten-Free Egg Pasta is a delicious way to enjoy pasta again. With its simple ingredients and delicate flavor, this popular pasta can be enjoyed in any recipe calling for gluten-free pasta.
This recipe serves 8.
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 tbsps potato starch
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 tsps Xanthan gum
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsps vegetable oil
- Combine flour, salt, and Xanthan gum in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs in another bowl, then mix in the oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flours, then mix to form a dough and knead for 2 minutes.
- Lightly flour surfaces with potato starch and rolls out the dough until it becomes very thin. Cut into the desired shape.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to salted boiling water and cook the pasta for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain and rinse well.