Gluten-Free Peach Brandy Walnut Topping | dietplan-101.com
Add the delicious taste of brandy to any peach topping with our Gluten-Free Peach Brandy Walnut Topping. This topping is made without gluten, making it a delightfully diverse treat.
This recipe serves 2.
- 2 fresh peaches (pitted & diced)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
- 2 tbsps butter
- 2 tbsps honey
- 2 tbsps apple juice
- 2 tbsps brandy
- dairy-free vanilla ice cream (for serving)
- Combine peaches, walnut, butter, honey, and apple juice in a saucepan.
- Stir constantly over low heat (don’t boil) until all ingredients are heated through.
- Off the heat and stir in brandy.
- Pour the topping over vanilla ice cream and serve.