Gluten-Free Chocolate Biscotti | dietplan-101.com
Gluten-Free Chocolate Biscotti is a delicious treat you can bring to family, and friends, or share with the office. These handcrafted biscotti are made with almond flour and real chocolate chips baked to perfection. A coffee break just got better!
This recipe yields about 35 pieces.
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup potato flour (NOT starch)
- 1/4 cup cornflour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan gum
- 1/4 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsps hot water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C.
- Sift all dry ingredients together into a mixing bowl.
- Add in hot water and eggs, and mix well.
- Lightly flour a clean surface with some gluten-free flour, then knead the dough until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts, then shape them into logs (about 12-in/30-cm long).
- Arrange them on a greased baking tray and bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cut into 1/3-in thick slices and arrange on the baking tray in 1 layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- When biscotti are cooled, store in an airtight container.