Grilled Coriander Grouper Fillets (Dukan Diet PV Consolidation) | dietplan-101.com
Grilled Coriander Grouper Fillets are perfect for the Dukan Diet. This tasty fish can be enjoyed alone or with vegetables, sauteed in a pan, or steamed over rice. With the Dukan Diet in mind, this recipe is ideal for PV consolidation!
This recipe serves 1.
- 8 oz (225 g) grouper fillets
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 3 tbsps white wine (tolerated)
- 2 tbsps chopped fresh coriander
- salt & black pepper (to taste)
- Mix lemon juice, white wine, chopped coriander, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Coat the fillets well with the marinade and refrigerate for about 2 hours before grilling.
- Preheat the non-stick grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the marinated fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked.
- Serve with a lime wedge.