Gluten-Free Salmon Rice Patties | dietplan101.com
Our Gluten-Free Salmon Rice Patties are a delicious, convenient way to enjoy this flavorful fish without all the mess. A healthy and balanced meal, it’s the perfect choice for lunch or dinner. The combination of fresh herbs, rice, and salmon makes this dish a treat for all ages.
This recipe serves 4.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 7 oz (200 g) cooked salmon
- 1 3/4 cups steamed white rice
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt & ground black pepper (to taste)
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- Preheat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Cook onion and bell pepper until soft, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the salmon, rice, eggs, and parsley to the onion mixture, season to taste, and mix well.
- Preheat vegetable oil in a deep frying pan.
- Shape the fishcake mixture into patties and deep-fry over medium heat until golden brown.