Spicy Mussels Soup (Dukan Diet PP Attack) | dietplan-101.com
This spicy mussels soup is a delicious and simple soup to make. The broth, made from canned and fresh tomatoes, is the star of this dish. It’s great served with crusty bread or rice, and a small salad on the side.
This recipe serves 2.
- 2 lbs (900 g) of fresh mussels with shells (cleaned)
- 3 cups (700 ml) light chicken stock
- 1 small chili (seeded & finely chopped)
- 3 tbsps lime juice
- salt (to taste)
- Splenda sweetener (to taste)
- some chopped coriander leaves
- Put the cleaned mussels into a pot over a high flame and add in a bit of water.
- Cover the pot with a lid and steam for about 2 minutes, until all shells open. Remove from heat and drain.
- Bring the stock to a boil. Add in the chili, and lime juice, and season with salt and sweetener. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add in cooked mussels and chopped coriander, and simmer for a minute. Serve.