Spicy Grapefruit Salsa | dietplan101.com
This is a simple and spicy recipe that may be used as dipping while combining the health benefits of grapefruits. It can be served with grilled fish, grilled meat, or as dipping for spicy crackers.
This recipe serves 2.
- 1 red grapefruit (peeled, sectioned & juice collected)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsps mint
- 1 small jalapeno pepper (minced)
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps honey
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Peel and section the grapefruit, and collect dripping juice in a bowl. Squeeze any juice from the grapefruit membrane too.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the grapefruit juice and mix well.
- Halve the grapefruit sections and add them to the mixture. Mix well.
- Serve or keep refrigerated for later use.