Spicy Grapefruit Melon Strawberry Salsa | dietplan101.com
Salsa is a common ingredient in Mexican cuisines and can serve as a condiment or be added to stews and soups.
This recipe serves 6.
- 1 cup diced grapefruit sections
- 2 cups diced honeydew/cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1 tsp grapefruit zest
- 2 tbsps sliced green onions
- 1/2 tsp minced Serrano pepper
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl and toss to mix well. Season to taste.
- Keep refrigerated for a few hours to chill.
- Serve the salsa with grilled fish, chips, crackers or as a topping on tacos.