Savory Cauliflower Green Pea Pancakes (for Atkins Diet Phase 3) | dietplan101.com
Savory Cauliflower Green Pea Pancakes are a great low-carb gluten-free savory breakfast choice. These delicious pancakes can be eaten on their own, but would also make a good side dish to go with your favorite protein or chicken.
This recipe serves 4 with each serving of 10.0 g net carbs.
- 1 lb (453 g) cauliflower (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 4 tbsps chopped onion
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 4 tbsps matzo meal*
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Process cauliflower, green peas, and onion in a food processor.
- Add in beaten eggs and matzo meal and pulse to mix well.
- Transfer the batter to a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and spread out.
- Reduce heat, cook until golden brown, then turn over and cook for another minute.
- Repeat the same for the remaining pancake batter.