Homemade Tomato Salsa | dietplan-101.com
This fresh homemade salsa can be made with all the ingredients you have in your fridge. Just toss together the chopped ingredients with lime juice and season to taste, and your salsa is ready!
This recipe yields about 1 1/3 cups.
Each serving (1/3 cup): 1.9 Net Carbs
- 3/4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- salt (to taste)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 tbsps chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tbsps sliced green onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped chili pepper
- 1/2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Mix lime juice, zest, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and keep refrigerated until serving.