Chicken Shrimp Mixed Veggies Soup (Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | dietplan101.com
This soup is the perfect chicken shrimp mixed veggies soup to meet the criteria for the cruise phase of the Dukan Diet. The flavor and nutritional value of this soup and its ingredients make it a nutritious and delicious addition to the next phase
This recipe serves 2.
- 4 cups chicken/fish/vegetable stock
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 cup finely chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped chicken meat
- 12 oz (340 g) shrimps (peeled, keep the ends)
- 2 tbsps chopped green onions
- 4 tbsps chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Bring the stock to the boil.
- Add in chopped onion, celery, carrot, tomatoes, cauliflower and chicken, bring to the boil again.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, add in seasonings and cook for 30-35 minutes.
- Add in peeled shrimps, chopped green onions and cilantro, and simmer until the shrimps turn pink.
- Add in more salt and pepper if needed and serve.