Two-Layer Milk Coffee Banana Smoothie (Diabetic) | dietplan-101.com
You will love the rich creamy taste of our new Two-Layer Milk Coffee Banana Smoothie for Diabetics. This smoothie features fresh chunks of Yellow Bananas that are blended with a delicious coffee drink and sweetened with sweetener. With 9g of Protein, one serving provides you with nearly half the day’s Vitamin C requirement and is an excellent source of Potassium. It also has just 9g sugar, but lots of taste!
Yields: 2 servings (Each serving: 28 g Net Carbs)
- 2 medium bananas (sliced & frozen)
- 2/3 cup low-fat milk (chilled)
- 2/3 cup black coffee (chilled)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 sachet sweetener (or to taste)
- Combine half of the banana and milk in a blender.
- Process on high until smooth, then pour equally into 2 tall glasses.
- Combine the remaining banana, coffee, ice cubes, and sweetener in the blender.
- Process on high until smooth, then pour slowly into the glasses with milk smoothie.
- Can be served on day 4 of the cabbage soup diet as breakfast or snack.