Bitter Melon, also known as bitter gourd has been long used as herbal medicine for type 2 diabetes. The fruit contains an insulin-like compound known as polypeptide-p which has a blood glucose-lowering effect.
Bitter Melon and green apple juice is a healthy juice combination. Green apple is added to lessen the bitter melon’s bitter taste, and lemon prevents fruit juice browning (oxidation). This fruit-vegetable juice is for those looking to lose excess weight naturally. Juicing is an effortless way to include more vegetables and fruits into your diet.
- Feeling Carrot-tastic: The Ultimate Carrot Juice Recipe Guide
- How to Keep Apples from Browning
- How to Grow Dragon Fruit
Bitter Melon Green Apple Juice | dietplan-101.com
- 1 Bitter Melon
- 2 Green Apple
- 1 Slice of Lemon
- Remove apple core and slice into small pieces
- Cut Bitter Melon into half and remove the seed with a spoon. Cut into small pieces.
- Cut 1 slice of lemon
- Put everything into a slow juicer and extract the juice.
Note: Any information here should not be considered as offering medical advice. Always consult your doctor for advice that it is safe for use alongside your prescribed medication.