Gluten-Free Baked Banana with Cinnamon | dietplan-101.com
Banana is a versatile fruit that can be consumed as dessert too. However, many of us do not know how to make this fruit interesting. Serve your banana for dessert by modifying its preparation method.
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 ripe bananas (peeled & halved)
- 2 tbsps water
- 2-3 tsps ground cinnamon
- 2-3 tsps brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsps butter
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Arrange the halved bananas on a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with water, then top with cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter (to taste).
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.