Low Carb Cranberry Soy Milk Smoothie (for Atkins Diet Phase 2) | dietplan101.com
This smoothie is the perfect low-carb breakfast or snack. With just 3 ingredients and a few minutes, you can make this delicious Cranberry Soy Milk Smoothie, which is perfect for Atkins Phase 2!
This recipe serves 2 with each serving of 6.5 g net carbs.
- 1 cup (100 g) frozen whole cranberries
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) cold unsweetened soy milk
- 4 tbsps Splenda sweetener (or to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately as a smoothie (or keep in the freezer for about 1 hour to firm it up and serve as ice cream).