Ground Turkey Spaghetti Squash Lasagna (The Zone Diet) | dietplan-101.com
This delicious Ground Turkey Spaghetti Squash Lasagna is low-carb, high-protein, and The Zone Diet friendly. Looking for a healthy second dinner option that satisfies the whole family? You’ll find it here.
This recipe serves 3 with each serving of 3 C, 4 P, and 4 F.
- 4 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti squash (4 C)
- 4 oz. cooked ground turkey (4 P, 4 F)
- 1 cup low-fat (2%) cottage cheese (4 P, 2 F)
- 4 oz. skim shredded Mozzarella (4 P, 6 F)
- 3 cups tomato sauce with tomato tidbits (5 C)
- grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Divide all ingredients into 2 portions.
- Put 1 portion of each ingredient in a 9″ x 13″ baking dish in this sequence: spaghetti squash, ground turkey, cottage cheese, mozzarella, and tomato sauce. Repeat for the remaining portion.
- Top with a little grated Parmesan, then seal tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Serve each serving with some salad (1 C) to make it a 4-Zone Block meal.