Grapefruit Onion Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette | dietplan101.com
Anothe simple salad with vinaigrette dressing which is oil mixed with vinegar.
This recipe serves 4.
- 2 grapefruits (peeled & sliced)
- 1 small red onion (sliced)
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 tsps sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- salt & ground black pepper
- Arrange sliced grapefruits on a serving platter, then top with sliced onion.
- Mix olive oil and sherry vinegar, then season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Drizzle the sherry vinaigrette over the salad, then garnish with poppy seeds to serve.