Gluten-Free Beef Cheeseburger Pie | dietplan-101.com
Enjoy a delicious and quick beef cheeseburger meal any night of the week with our Gluten-Free Beef Cheeseburger Pie. This gluten-free pie is made with high-quality ground beef, onions, and cheese. A family favorite you are sure to enjoy again and again!
This recipe serves 6.
- 1 lb (453 g) lean ground beef 80/20
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 4 oz (113 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® Gluten-Free mix
- 1 cup (236 ml) milk
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/205°C.
- Lightly oil a 9″ pie plate.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in ground beef and onion, stirring often, until thoroughly cooked.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drain off excess fat.
- Spread the cooked beef evenly on the pie plate and top with shredded cheese.
- Combine Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs in a bowl until well blended, then pour over the ground beef.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until the knife inserted comes out clean.