Gluten-Free Baking Mix à la Bisquick | dietplan-101.com
Living a gluten-free lifestyle doesn’t have to be difficult. With this Gluten-Free Baking Mix à la Bisquick, you can satisfy your craving for warm cinnamon rolls or pie crusts in no time!
This recipe yields about 6 cups.
- 2 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 2/3 cups potato starch
- 3 tsps gluten-free baking powder
- 2 1/2 tsps salt
- 2 tbsps fine sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered buttermilk
- 3 tbsps egg substitute
- 15 tbsps shortening
- Combine all dry ingredients until well-mixed.
- Add in shortening and mix until no lumps.
- Keep in the fridge or the freezer for later use.