Cucumber Celery Shrimp Chopped Salad (Dukan Diet PV Cruise) | dietplan-101.com
A chopped salad is a salad with uniformly chopped ingredients, which are drizzled with salad dressing and then either tossed or kept in a composed form. This recipe uses fat-free plain Greek yogurt as the base for salad dressing, instead of mayonnaise or olive oil which are higher in fat.
Yields: 2 servings
- 20 medium shrimps (cleaned & cooked)
- 1 small red onion (peeled & chopped)
- 1/2 small cucumber (seeded & chopped)
- 2/3 stalk celery (chopped)
For the salad dressing:
- 6 oz (170 g) fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon juice (or to taste)
- 2 sachets sweetener (or to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Whisk together ingredients for salad dressing in a bowl, then transfer to a ramekin (for serving).
- Peel the cooked shrimps, then arrange them on a serving platter.
- Prepare the remaining salad ingredients, then arrange them on the serving platter.
- To serve, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce.