Citrus Grape Compote | dietplan101.com
Grapes, oranges, and grapefruits all help in our immune system and provide different types of nutrients.
This recipe serves 6.
- 6 navel oranges
- 2 grapefruits
- 1/2 cup (236 ml) citrus juice
- 8 oz (226 g) green seedless grapes (quartered lengthwise)
- grated orange zest (2 oranges)
- grated grapefruit zest (1 grapefruit)
- 6 tbsps sugar
- Mix the zests and sugar in a small bowl to make citrus sugar.
- Peel and section the oranges and grapefruits over a large bowl, and collect 1/2 cup of citrus juice.
- Mix the oranges, grapefruits, and grapes in a salad bowl, then add the citrus juice and 3 tablespoons of citrus sugar.
- Gently toss the fruits to mix well, cover, and chill for a few hours.
- Serve with the remaining citrus sugar (keep at room temperature in a sealed plastic bag).