Grapefruit Crab Mixed Greens Salad | dietplan101.com
Mixed greens are bite-sized lettuce with cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
This recipe serves 4.
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 3 grapefruits (peeled)
- 2 tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 2 (6-oz) can crab meat (flaked)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced)
For the salad dressing:
- 2 tbsps grapefruit juice (or more)
- 1/4 cup low-calorie salad dressing
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 hard-boiled egg white (chopped)
- 1 tbsp catsup
- hot pepper sauce (to taste)
- Arrange salad greens on a large plate.
- Section grapefruits and remove the seeds, save the grapefruit juice.
- Arrange the sectioned grapefruits, tomato wedges, crab meat, and sliced pepper on top of the greens.
- Combine all the ingredients for dressing in a bowl until well mixed.
- Pour over the salad mix and toss to mix well to serve.