Roasted Halibut Fillet with Grapefruit Fennel Salsa | dietplan101.com
Grapefruit has weight loss benefits and benefits immune systems. Halibut has a mild white flesh and is firmer than cod. It has a gentle flavor and can pair well with bolder seasonings such as grapefruit juice.
This recipe serves 4.
- 4 (6-oz each) halibut fillets
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- Grate grapefruit zest, then peel and section grapefruits over a large bowl to collect the juice.
- For grapefruit fennel salsa, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
- Put fillets on a non-stick baking pan, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes, until just cooked (the length of time depends on the thickness).
- Transfer to serving platters, then top each with grapefruit fennel salsa.
- Serve hot.